Terms and Conditions
ALMALL.ME is not obliged to provide advance notice of modifications to the terms and conditions. In the event of any amendment to these provisions, the amendments shall apply to all orders placed and confirmed after the amendment. For orders confirmed prior to the amendment, they will not be covered.
All contents of this site, including text, graphic designs, icons and all other content, are owned by ALMALL.ME and are protected by copyright laws. Under this item all works licensed to ALMALL.ME.me money are reserved to ALMALL.ME.me of the Law of Publication 2017-2018. The mall allows users to obtain electronic or paper copies of parts of the site only for use in ordering from our site and purchasing from our products. You may browse, download, or print a set of materials displayed in different sections of the Site, which may be subject to certain restrictions and limitations, for personal use only or for use in ordering or purchasing products from our site. It is strictly prohibited to use this content in re-manufacturing, distribution or other works unless the mall grants you permission to do so. By using this site you agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices found on the content you have downloaded from the site.
Although ALMALL.ME is keen to provide accurate information about the products and their prices, the possibility of some typographical errors comes. You will not be able to confirm the price of the product on demand from the ALMALL.ME website until you have placed the order. In the event that a product is offered at a price or wrong information, ALMALL.ME has the right to refuse or cancel orders on this product as it deems appropriate. If there is an error in the pricing of a product you ordered,ALMALL.ME may, at your discretion, contact you to determine if you wish to continue with this order after you have modified the price or canceled the order and notifies you.
If you visit the Site and / or complete the registration or shopping process you are bound by the terms and conditions mentioned here. The Mall may revoke these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason without prior notice. The revocation of these Terms or some of them will not affect both the rights and obligations of the parties agreed with prior to the date of revocation.
Use the site
It is strictly forbidden to use obscene, offensive, or otherwise offensive language through our website or the services it provides to its visitors such as email and chat. It also prevents the impersonation of other persons, including ALMALL.ME employees, hosts, website representatives or any other member or visitor. We also prohibit, through our website, the download or distribution of any obscene or offensive content, infringing on the rights of individuals or public rights, threats, defamation, libel or any illegal or inflammatory content that would incite a crime or violate the rights of any party or that Result in violation of any law. It also prohibits uploading any marketing content on the Site or using the Site to induce others to join any online marketing service or any other organization other than ALMALL.ME.
In order to make as much of our visitors as possible, it is possible for the site to be linked to other sites managed by a third party. But even if these parties are connected to ALMALL.ME, has no authority over them. Each of these sites has its own ways and independent of Julie Schick in collecting information and privacy policies.
By linking to these websites, ALMALL.ME aims to make it easier for his clients to minimize their risk of any risk. But it also aims to protect the credibility of its site and its associated sites, so the link with these sites requires us to pay attention to the feedback that we receive not only from the site of ALMALL.ME and also related sites. (Including non-functioning of a particular site)
1. The terms and conditions governing this Agreement - these Terms and Conditions represent the final and final agreement between the parties. Therefore, Juleshik is not bound by any changes, changes or any new terms and conditions added to the contents herein unless written, signed and approved by an authorized person By our company. Any amendments made by the Company to the provisions of shipment of the Products upon receipt by the Purchaser, shipment order or any similar process containing additional written terms and conditions of agreed or inconsistent provisions shall not be adopted. If a competent court rules that one of these terms or conditions is void, this will not affect the other terms and conditions mentioned here and agreed upon.
2. Acceptance of applications-all applications are the subject to a price check written by an authorized officer of our company unless a fixed price is mutually upon for a specified period. The mall bill only contains what you should pay for the money and do not include any other costs which are paid to others such as customs.
2. Acceptance of applications - All applications are subject to a price check written by an authorized officer of our company unless a fixed price is agreed upon for a specified period. The mall bill only contains what you should pay for the money and does not include any other costs that are paid to others such as customs.
4. Price - The price to be assessed, including any shipping costs, shall remain valid for 10 days unless it is agreed that it will not be changed by a written agreement at the required price or by a certified copy of the sale by an authorized officer. It is possible that our company will cancel the fixed price agreed upon for a certain period if it is not written or sent to the buyer before the company received a written acceptance of the price. All prices are evaluated based on the use of shipping in the delivery process, and our company reserves the right to cancel orders if the selling prices based on government laws are lower than the prices we have evaluated.
5. Transportation - our company will determine the method and delivery company based on what it deems appropriate, unless otherwise agreed. In either case, the Company shall not be responsible for any delays or overcharging costs that may arise as a result of such selection.
6. Packaging - Our company will adhere to the basic specification of packaging according to the shipping method chosen unless otherwise agreed upon. Any costs for your packing or loading or any kind of special care that are performed at buyer's request are covered by the same buyer. The buyer is also obliged to pay the cost of packing and shipping any special equipment.
7. Payment Terms - The discounts apply only to the value of the goods invoice and not to taxes and shipping costs. Our company reserves the right to request the payment of the goods in advance or to pay a guarantee if the buyer's physical condition so requires. If the seller fails to pay as agreed here or in any additional agreements or fails to comply with any other agreed terms, our company has the right to cancel any uncharged payments from the order and the buyer remains responsible and demands all payments not yet paid.
8. Taxes and import / export licenses. Our prices do not include taxes. Therefore, the buyer must pay the taxes on the invoices attached by our company unless an exemption can be issued to the authorities or our company is legally prohibited from collecting taxes from the buyer. The buyer must also provide import or export licenses.
9. Ownership and Risk of Loss - Delivery of the goods to the shipping company is supposed to result in the delivery of the shipment to the buyer. Therefore, Julie Chic is not responsible for any loss or damage risk incurred on the goods after delivery to the shipping company. Any suit for any damage to the goods during shipment or delivery is direct to the shipping company. Any claims by the buyer on our company for any shortfalls or damages that occurred prior to delivery of the shipment to the shipping company must be addressed to us in writing within 5 days of receipt of the shipment accompanied by the original shipping invoice signed by the shipping company and note by the shipping company that it was received from our company The goods in the alleged case. Regardless of the transport risk that the buyer can face, but the title of the goods sold under this item remains with our company until the agreed amount is fully paid in cash, including payment of deferred bonds documented in notes or other, interest, transportation costs and attorneys' fees. To do all that is necessary to preserve the right and ownership of the company.
10. Return the goods - You can not return the goods and you can not cancel the applications after they have been accepted by our company only with the written consent of the company to do so. Returned items and special requests are only allowed to be returned if they have been found to contain a problem before they are sent to the buyer. The cost of shipping the goods to the warehouses is $ 100 or 20% of the value of the order, whichever is more.
11. CAIRO CIRCUMSTANCES / EXECUTIVE CONDITIONS Our company is not responsible for any failure or failure to perform its duties arising directly or indirectly from compelling circumstances that can not be controlled such as: Buyer's actions, military or civil authorities, including price controls, , Wars, riots and rebellion, delays in the shipping process and inability to provide the raw materials necessary for the completion of work such as: energy sources, basic components, labor, fuel, supplies or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Company, whether identical or non-conforming For what was mentioned earlier. If some quantities are affected and others remain as they are, the company will exclude the affected quantities without taking responsibility, but the agreement remains the same. At any time when the Company is exposed to a shortage of supplies for any of the reasons mentioned above, the company has the right to distribute its sources and raw materials among the group of beneficiaries in any way that the company considers fair and logical. The Company shall not be liable for any special damages or consequential damages resulting from the delay in the event of any of the circumstances mentioned above.
12. Attorney's fees - in the event of a claim against the buyer for the price of the goods purchased or any unpaid value or any breach of the terms and conditions agreed upon by him, the buyer shall pay reasonable compensation for attorneys' fees in addition to any compensation approved by the court for any damages Other products.
15. LIMITATIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - ALMALL.ME SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR EXPENSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT AND DEALING WITH IT OR ANY RELATED REASON. Whatever claims are made to our company, including claims of non-compliance or negligence, its responsibility is solely to replace products that do not comply with this agreement, to return the value of the goods and return them to the buyer's account, or to coordinate with him to repair the pieces as the company deems appropriate. If ALMALL.ME requests return of the goods, the returned shipment will be delivered to our company upon the return instructions of the company. Accordingly, the indemnities mentioned in this paragraph represent the sole source of the buyer against ALMALL.ME Company if you breach any of its obligations, whether warranty or any other breach. As long as our company does its best to correct any breach of the law that may be obtained, it shall ensure that the compensation provided by it as stated in this clause is satisfactory.
16. Selection - The buyer acknowledges that he has purchased the goods for reasons that correspond to actual or intended use and does not depend on the assessments provided by our site in selecting the appropriate goods or materials or designing the appropriate goods or materials. The buyer also acknowledges that its use of these goods will be within all government laws. The buyer shall be responsible for the defense of ALMALL.ME Schick and its heirs, the heirs of the assignees and its subsidiaries and for their compensation and for all damages and costs (including attorneys' fees) and liability arising from genuine or disputed allegations or any penalties imposed or imposed on our company as a result of any alleged violation of laws or provisions Federal or local legislation or standards or a specific mandate associated with or because of any use of the goods purchased from our site.
17. Applicable Law - This Agreement and all associated obligations conform to and be governed by Florida law as if all operations were performed in Florida itself. Moreover, it is interpreted as an agreement between traders.